Need a hug?
The UCSA Help team is running the Summer Start-Up event on 23rd February from 10am-2pm.
This FREE event (held in the Undercroft) is all about getting sorted before Uni gets busy!
There’ll be a thrift shop (everything is a gold coin donation) and free tables of clothes, household items and children’s items. There’ll be FREE baking and drinks, as well as caps and jandals.
We'll be there with a stall so come down and check it out.
There will also be:
- Sewing/mending stations if you need your clothes mended
- Community Energy Action Curtain Bank
- Budget advice information and workshops
- Tenancy Protection Association with tenancy advice/information
- Spiritual corner for anyone who needs a listening ear
- Free hugs
- And more!!!
In short, lots on offer and plenty of bargains!
This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event.
Following on from the UCSA Summer Start-Up will be the first UC PGSA SUMMER WELLNESS SERIES session:
2.30pm - 3.30pm in Undercroft 101
Session #1: How to manage stress in a postgraduate environment: general tips, tricks, and information.
Spot prizes to be won! Check out the rest of our Summer Wellness events here.